A Day In The Life...

Friday, September 02, 2005

White Coat


So here I am... a first year med student learning a lot, sleeping a little, and trying to have as much fun as medical education will allow. It really sunk in that I am going to be here for the long haul when I dawned this white coat and was cheered on my much of my family (Aunt Lynne, Uncle John, Grandma, and my parents Cheryl and Charbel). Its funny to say but whereas before when I embarked on my college career, I didn't feel like I needed the support like I would this time around, and It was wonderful to have so many people behind me (as well as those who could not make it). So stay healthy for a while... because in about four years or so Dr. Kanaan will fix you right up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
. . . . . . "The best is when a synonym becomes a homonym"