A Day In The Life...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Huevos

Today in my preceptorship I experienced something that I can't say I've been dying to learn. We've all been there before, the doctor says, "drop em." You do. You hear the snap of the golve and its a head turn and cough away from being done. Unfortunately not when there is a med student there. Thats when the patient and med student are both lucky enough to be completely uncomfortable while the doctor explains to the student exactly how to fondle the patients testicles such that all sectors are examined for lumps and malformations. Things get more uncomfortable when the student attemps to do as instructed. I dare say that was my first expereince holding another mans balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
. . . . . . "The best is when a synonym becomes a homonym"