A Day In The Life...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Xmas in Yosemite




What a glorious christmas in yosemite. Our family just bought a cabin in Wawona that is just perfect. I couldn't believe it when I saw the place... apparently they my parents had been looking for a place for the past 5 years and got lucky with this one. My cousin Joe and his wife Roula came up as well and we got to get away from the daily grind of city life and slow down the pace a bit. We went down to the valley to Christmas mass and then went ice skating which was a blast. The lady bugs were out and mating in full force, but I imagine that they came out too early this year (in stead of spring) because of the mild winter thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
. . . . . . "The best is when a synonym becomes a homonym"