A Day In The Life...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Chocolate Factory


Yikes, its been a while since I updated this... time to catch up.

While cleaning up from the party, my last task was to clean the chocolate fountain. As I was starting said endevour, two of the neighborhood kids rolled by on their bikes saying "Whoah! CHOCOLATE!" I forgot how excited kids get for sweets, its like when a dog is so exicted to see you they start peeing on the floor, but not really. They seemed to be squirming and twicthing uncontrollably. So what did I do? I unrolled a copious amount of aluminum foil and poured the remaining chocolate onto it, wrapped it up, put in in the freezer, and told the kids to come back later. They came and knocked on the door every day for the next 3 days, unfortunately nobody was home when they knocked. On the fourth day I answered and again they began to scream "CHOCOLATE!" while squirming and twitching. I gave them each an insane amount of chocolate if they promised to share it with others and not to eat it all in the first week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
. . . . . . "The best is when a synonym becomes a homonym"