A Day In The Life...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Real Women Don't Date Yankees Fans


Let me explain... I'm not a fan of any baseball (except the Blue Jays and only because a great friend from Visalia, Aaron Hill, plays for them). Yikes this started in the wrong direction for a post promoting Home Girls Boston. But I'll try and save it. What I am a fan of is Mei Li. Which brings be back to baseball.


A recent project of Mei's is a specialized clothing line that actually got some positive (and might i add really hot) press on the Conan O'Brian Show. They sell stylish threads for women (and even baby bibs apparently), specifically Boston Sox fans who are women. It seems like things are going great for her, and I just wanted to give a bit of a shout out.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to show off some pictures from a crazy and silly night we played an alternative game of beer pong -- in which we had to exchange clothing for each cup sunk. I guess I don't remember the rules that well, but it was rather ill defined. Anyway here are the results.

Oh yeah, and here is Mei making important buisness deals on my cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
. . . . . . "The best is when a synonym becomes a homonym"